A quick fruity dessert to tempt your taste buds
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Baking tray
- 4 bananas
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Handful of dried fruit and nuts
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Low fat natural yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
- Peel, and slice bananas lengthways and put onto a baking tray.
- Combine lemon juice, honey, dried fruit, nuts and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the bananas and bake for 15 minutes until warm.
- Serve with low fat natural yoghurt.
Try different types of dried fruit e.g. sultanas, raisins and apricots!