This fruity dish is a great desert (and a sneaky way to increase your 5 a day!)
- Large bowl
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Weighing scales
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped crystallised ginger
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 bananas
- 2 mangoes
- 1/2 melon
- 1/2 fresh pineapple
- 25g shredded coconut (optional)
- Low fat natural yoghurt
- Mix the sugar, ginger and citrus fruit juices in a large bowl.
- Slice the bananas and add to the juice. Stir to coat them as this will stop them turning brown.
- Chop the remaining fruit and add to the bowl.
- Add the coconut (if using). Stir well.
- Serve with low fat natural yoghurt.