A delicious twist on a side dish favourite
- Large bowl
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Sieve or strainer for draining
- ¼ white cabbage
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 3 large carrots
- 1 small can of sweetcorn (298g)
- 150 ml very low fat mayonnaise
- 150 ml low fat salad cream
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the cabbage and peppers, and peel and grate the carrot.
- Put the cabbage and peppers into a bowl and mix together.
- Stir in the carrots and drained sweetcorn.
- Add the mayonnaise, salad cream and black pepper and stir well.