Serve with salad for a perfect lunch on a sunny day
- Stirring spoon
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Airtight container
- 240g cooked pasta (100g dried pasta)
- 100g cooked chicken
- 40g tinned sweetcorn
- ½ red pepper
- 40g peas
- 80g low fat natural yoghurt
- Black pepper to season
- Cook the pasta and peas following the packet instructions.
- Chop the red pepper into small pieces.
- Carefully mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, making sure the pasta doesn’t get crushed or broken up.
- Pack into an airtight container and refrigerate until required.