By adding fruit and yogurt to porridge this breakfast is delicious and filling
- Non-stick saucepan
- Measuring jug
- Wooden spoon
- Bowls (for the yoghurt and berries and for serving)
- 150g porridge oats
- 900 ml cold water
- Low fat natural yoghurt
- 100g frozen berries
- Put the porridge oats and water into a non-stick saucepan. Mix the oats and water and heat until its boiling.
- Turn the heat down and simmer so the mixture is bubbling gently for 5 minutes. Keep stirring consistently. The porridge should have a thick consistency.
- Spoon the porridge into four bowls and add yoghurt to each portion.
- Place the berries on top of the yoghurt and serve.
Feeling fruity? Swap the berries for sliced banana or tinned pineapple chunks