Perfect as a dip for our mini chicken kebabs, or with carrot, celery and cucumber sticks
- Food processor or blender
- Chopping Board
- Sharp Knife
- Garlic press
- Small pot of natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 teaspoon mint (approx 8 leaves)
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- Dice the cucumber into small cubes and finely chop the mint leaves. Crush the garlic in a garlic press.
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and blitz until smooth
- Refrigerate until served
- Serve as a dip for veggie sticks, breadsticks or pitta bread
If you don’t have a garlic press just slice your garlic finely instead!