A fab alternative to porridge, prepare the night before to cut down on preparation time!
- Large mixing bowl
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Stirring spoon
- Measuring jug
- Measuring scales
- 4 cereal bowls
- 150g high-fibre porridge oats
- 25g dried cranberries
- 50g ready-to-eat dried apricots,
- 25g sultanas
- 300ml (1/2 pint) unsweetened
- apple juice
- 8 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
- 100g blueberries (fresh or thawed)
- 100g raspberries (fresh or thawed)
- Mix the oats, cranberries, apricots and sultanas in a large bowl.
- Stir in the apple juice.
- Cover over and pop in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, share the mixture between 4 bowls.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yoghurt on each serving.
- Share the raspberries and blueberries between each bowl.
Feeling fruity? Swap the berries for sliced banana or chopped apple
Cannot guarantee nut free