A crunchy, juicy version of a traditional crumble
- Weighing scales
- Wooden spoon
- Tin opener
- Ovenproof dish
- 50g low fat margarine
- 25g honey
- 1 can tinned peaches in fruit juice (400g)
- 150g fruit and nut muesli (no added sugar)
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas mark 4.
- Put the margarine and honey in a bowl and microwave for 1- 2 mins until the margarine is melted.Stir thoroughly and mix in the muesli.
- Place peaches and half the juice into a shallow oven proof dish.
- Top with the muesli mixture and cook for 15 minutes until golden brown and crunchy.
Serve with a dollop of low fat Greek yogurt – scrummy!!