This cheesecake is quick and easy to make, a healthier version of a dessert classic
- Food bag
- Rolling pin
- Weighing scales
- Mixing bowls
- Wooden spoon
- Flan dish
- Balloon whisk
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- 200g ginger biscuits
- 50g low fat margarine
- 250g low-fat soft cheese
- 125g low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 4 tablespoon lemon curd
- 100g fresh strawberries, halved
- Crush the biscuits into crumbs in a food processor/blender or in a bag using a rolling pin.
- Place the margarine in a bowl and microwave on high for 60 seconds until melted.Stir in the biscuit crumbs.
- Pour into a flan dish (or divide between 4 sundae dishes) and press down firmly.
- Put cheese, yoghurt and lemon curd in a bowl, beat until smooth.Pour on top of the biscuit base and chill until you are ready to eat.
- Halve the strawberries
- Add the strawberries to the top of the cheescake before serving
Try with other fresh fruit e.g. raspberries or blueberries
Use silicone cupcake cases to make individual cheesecakes
Cannot guarantee nut free