Colourful and fun wraps, perfect for lunches
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Tortilla Wraps (plain/wholemeal/granary/or herb)
- Low fat cream cheese
- Low fat salsa
- Red pepper
- Thinly spread the cream cheese and salsa on the tortilla, but make sure you cover it to the edges!
- Grate the carrot and beetroot, and slice the red pepper and tomato and place in the middle of the wrap.
- Fold in 4cm on each side of the tortilla and then roll lengthways – press down firmly to seal the edges.
- Cut in half and wrap in cling film to hold in freshness.
- Add your favourite fruits and vegetables to make a delicious wrap – grapes are great with chicken, but you could try tuna and sweetcorn, houmous and grilled vegetables; grated cheese, celery, apple and low fat mayonnaise!
- The important thing is to make sure you use a spread to hold it all together!!