Perfect for an outdoor lunch with pitta bread and salad
- Sharp knife
- Mixing bowl
- Food processor (optional)
- 1 packet of smoked mackerel fillets
- 4 tablespoons low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove - finely grated
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- ½ lemon rind and juice
- Ground black pepper
- Chopped chives
- Skin and flake the mackerel into a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well with a fork or blend all ingredients in a food processor.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Garnish with fresh lemon wedges and chopped chives.
- Chill until needed (eat within 48 hours or until use by date on fish and/or yogurt if before).