Great served as a delicious change to potato mash
- Potato peeler
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Sauce pan with lid
- Dessert spoon
- Potato masher
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced (large)
- 2 potatoes, diced (small)
- 1-2 dessertspoons, semi –skimmed milk
- Place the sweet potatoes and other potatoes in a large pan, cover with water and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until soft enough to mash.
- Drain the potatoes, add the milk and mash until smooth.
Sweet potato mash is great served as part of a meal!
Accompany with a serving of mixed vegetables, chopped tomatoes, or fresh salad!