Perfect for summer evenings or after a BBQ
- Chopping board
- Wooden skewers
- Mixing bowl
- Dessert spoon
- Soft fruits e.g. melon, pineapple, banana, kiwi, mango
For the dip:
- Small pot of natural yogurt
- Dessert spoon of lemon curd
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes
- Make kebabs by pushing fruit chunks onto skewers
- Place on a baking try and sprinkle with powdered cinnamon
- Put into a hot oven for 15 minutes or until caramelised
- Meanwhile make the dip by mixing yogurt and lemon curd together in a bowl.
- Dip the kebabs, eat and enjoy!
Why not make little fruit kebabs on cocktail sticks to serve at a party!