A tasty turkey treat!
- Large Pan
- Chopping board
- Sharp knife
- Wooden spoon
- Large baking dish
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 3 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 0.5 teaspoon sugar
- 500g cooked turkey/chicken shredded
- 125g Mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls of breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan gas 7
- Dry fry the onions and garlic together in a pan
- Add tomatoes and sugar, seasoning, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the turkey to the tomatoes and transfer it all into a baking dish
- Cover in breadcrumbs and mozzarella
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is bubbling and turkey is piping hot.
Add different vegetables to achieve your 5 a day
Great with rice or a crunchy salad and potatoes