We offer two types of fun and FREE cooking events. Please find more information about these courses below and, if you would like to join in, please click to see our current courses.
Free cooking courses in Coventry
FREE 9 week cooking course
who is it for?
If you live in Coventry, want to know how to save money on your food shopping, learn new recipes and have some fun cooking new things for you and your family, then this is the course for you.
- Free 9 week courses (one session per week)
- Sessions are taking place in venues across Coventry
- Morning, afternoon and evening sessions available from Monday to Saturday
- To see the available courses click here
Each week we will cook a healthy meal using fresh ingredients which we can eat together or, if you prefer, you can take home! We’ll help prove that eating a healthy and balanced diet can be easy, fun, cost effective and most importantly – tasty!!
The courses will cover a range of food topics through fun activities and games such as:
- The reasons for 5-a-day
- What is Healthy Eating?
- Breakfast, Sugar and Portion size
- Salt and Fat content in foods
- Understanding food labels
- How do we eat healthily on a budget?
- The importance of water for a healthy diet
It will be fun, a chance to meet new people and an opportunity and share recipe tips and ideas.
FREE cooking taster sessions
A great chance to try out some of our activities, recipes and meet the team. They are free of charge and will be taking place in venues across the West Midlands.
Please register your interest via our online form and a member of the Cook and Eat Well team will contact you when the details of the next taster session has been confirmed.